Login Free Registration
DENTALEZ Professional Learning
On Demand CE
Product Tutorials
Live Webinars
Sign Up for Free Newsletter
Member Benefits Include:
Welcome to DENTALEZ Online Learning

This website gives you immediate access to our multimedia training library where you can learn about new techniques, best practices, products and equipment.

Earn interactive CE credit by signing up for DentalEZ Live Webinars. Earn self-study CE credit by viewing the On-Demand Classes. All CE credits are provided by an approved ADA CERP provider.

Featured CE Class (view all)

enter classroom Little Known Secret Techniques to Open Anyone's Mouth
Presenter: Dr. Harvey Levy    CE Credits: 1 CEU

This CE webinar will reveal acupressure methods to open the mouth, and tools we use to maintain the mouth open. Other techniques include physical distraction and multiple site stimulation. Used in conjunction, we have found these techniques to be effective for 96% of the uncooperative patients in our office (the remaining 4% we bring to an operating room.)    (enter class)

Featured Product Tutorial (view all)

enter classroom Simplicity LED Operatory Light

With the Simplicity LED you get an operatory light that lasts much longer than halogen, but operates at a cooler temperature and reduces your energy costs.    (enter class)

Special Promotion (view all)

view promotion StarDental - 2nd Half Specials

Check out these 2020 2nd Half Specials on Star ETorque, Prophy Star 3, High-Speed Handpieces, and more.    (view promotion)

CE Accreditation - FREE
24/7 Online Access
Stay Current on New Products
 Search Library:
Currently Available:
  • 0 upcoming webinars
  • 16 on-demand classes
  • 14 product tutorials
Request a demo, product information or a Lunch & Learn.
Contact Your Sales Rep
Take advantage of these valuable DentalEZ promotions!    learn more »


Your Name
Your Phone
Zip Code
Your Country
Your Email
I would like to request:
  •  In-office demo
  •  In-office Lunch & Learn (CEU)
  •  Product brochures
  •  Product samples (if applicable)
  •  Clinical research and literature
Additional Comments
Please answer =

Keep me informed about special offers, exclusive and new information.